Your teeth are something you want to last a lifetime. At Hanover House Dental Clinic we will work with you to achieve and maintain optimal dental health.
Your smile is something you have for life. Our practice philosophy is based on providing quality dental care to patients of all ages. We can help give you the tips and tricks to keep your teeth as healthy as possible.
About General Dentistry
General Dentistry is essential for patients suffering from oral conditions, as it enables these dental problems to be resolved and for patients to regain their overall well-being.
- Do you have a cracked tooth that needs repair?
- Do you experience sharp pain when you bite down?
- Do you avoid certain foods or chew only on one side of your mouth?
If any of these scenarios sound familiar, you may require General Dentistry treatment.
General Dentistry treatments may include: Root Canal, Tooth Coloured Fillings, Crowns and Bridges, Gum Disease treatment and the replacement of missing teeth.
About Preventive Dentistry
Preventive care is beneficial to patients of all ages and should begin as early as possible. It is essential that all members of your family are educated in the techniques required to attain good dental health. It is never too late or too early in life to begin caring for your teeth.
Good oral hygiene not only makes your teeth and gums feel fresh and vibrant but also provides the basic foundation for lifelong dental health. Our top tips for healthy teeth and gums are:
- Use a toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace toothbrush every three to four months or after an illness
- Brush twice daily
- Use toothpaste with fluoride
- Floss once daily
- Attend Periodontal check-ups and oral cancer screenings
- Avoid tobacco products and excessive alcohol use
If you would like to know more about General and Preventive Dentistry, please contact us today on 01732 808 749 or click here to email us. Our friendly and helpful staff will always do their best to answer any questions you may have.